HORSE BLANKET COMFORT PLUS – THS 1
149,00 € (incl. sales tax)
Horse therapy blanket for the stable with pocket on the back for optional BIOCRYSTAL® EquiPad™.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Determining sizes
Horse therapy blanket for the stable
With pocket on the back for optional BIOCRYSTAL® EquiPad™.
The robust and breathable Heitex ‘COMFORT PLUS – THS 1’ functional blanket is ideal for the warm time of the year. Protects against the wind. Primarily intended for use with BIOCRYSTAL® EquiPads™ (treatment purposes, etc.). Not waterproof.
Functions and finishing
the blanket fulfils different functions
- The blanket is comfortable for the horse to wear and move with. This is ensured by the classic comfort cut and the additional leg folds.
- The light but durable outer material in the 1200D ripstop quality is windproof and breathable. Interior made from smooth lining material.
- The additional pocket on the back is for inserting the BIOCRYSTAL® EquiPads™.
the blanket comes with
- additional leg folds for greater freedom of movement
- size-adjustable double chest fastener, including Velcro
- length-adjustable cross straps under the belly with quick fastener
- elastic leg cords, rear
- typical tail cord with fastening eyelets
- Pocket, sized 36×45 cm, on the back as inserting possibility for the BIOCRYSTAL® EquiPads™
Storage and care
care – washing
- at 30°C
- without fabric softener / with detergents recommended for impregnated blankets
- do not spin
- do not tumble dry
care – impregnating
- hang up cleaned and dry blanket
- spray blanket with impregnating spray in accordance with the instructions (quantity approximately 1/3 can for one blanket)
- allow to dry again after impregnation (not in the sun!)
- fold only after sufficient drying time
- ideally hanging
- in a dry place
- where ventilation is good
165cm, 155cm, 145cm, 135cm
marine-blue, anthracite-grey, Brown
breathable, windproof, washable, non-waterproof, without sweat-removal function
without / 0g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sizes: 135, 145, 155 and 165
- Measure the length of your horse's back (distance from A to B). That's the distance between the withers and where the tail starts. Attention: The measuring tape must rest on the back along the spine
- The measured length is the required size of the blanket. Example: For a length of 145 cm, you will require Blanket Size 145.
Note: Please select the size with care. A poorly fitting horse blanket can chafe, cause discomfort to the horse or slip. The horse should be able to move freely without the blanket slipping or restricting its freedom of movement. The horse blanket should fit snugly on the horse's shoulder and bottom of the neck. The front side of the blanket should not be able to slip towards the rear or under the shoulder point when the fasteners have been secured. Make sure that all fasteners have been secured and that they can't come loose.
Stall; vorbereitet für den Einsatz der BIOCRYSTAL® EquiPads™.
0° bis +14°C
Brust: normal bis etwas breiter gebaut.Hals: normal bis etwas kräftiger.Nicht für extrem breite oder schmale Pferde.